Doyle Group Online Resources
- Lab Internal Wiki
- Doyle Group eLibrary - Password Protected
- Most files are pdf, but some are djvu and will require a program like WinDjView/MacDjView to open.
- Monte Carlo code - Used for calculating the dynamics of magnetic dipoles in the presence of buffer gas and/or magnetic fields.
- Equipment Manuals and Datasheets
- OMAX - Waterjet notes
- Apogee Cameras/Maxim DL Software
- Wavemaster Wavemeter
- Doyle Event Generator
- How to convert from an old Thorlabs TEC (2000 Series) to a new Thorlabs TEC (200 Series)
- Running a Toptica diode laser head with Thorlabs controllers
- Connecting Thorlabs-compatible homemade laser heads to the SRS LDC 500 controller
- Changing the dye in a 699
- Replacing the filament on a Balzers leak checker
- Coffee and Espresso Machine Tips
- Vendor List - A list of trusted vendors
- Safety - Important safety information, standard operating procedures related to specific hazards.
- Internal:HCOM_suggestions is a list of our concerns about the HCOM system. Login required.
- Computer Help - Such as how to set up a new computer, and where to find software
- Contact People - Helpful contacts around (and not around!) Harvard
- Doyle Group Contact Info
- Links - Useful websites and online tools
- Physics Links - Helpful physics sites, online tools, etc.
- Harvard links - Reimbursal forms, car rental guidelines, other Harvard stuff
- Doyle Group Calendar
- Using your voicemail
- Lab Czarships - Who is responsible for what around the lab
- Get journal articles
- Install Thorlabs CFC-NX collimators into AD9.5F adapter
- Use the Espresso Machine
- Clean parts for vacuum use
- Clean parts for UHV use
- Tighten a Swagelok - Yes, there is a correct way!
- Identify which Apiezon grease is for you
- Use the Swagelok orbital welder
- Make Strain Relief for Cryogenic Thermometers
- Strip Insulation Off Manganin Ribbon
- Mount Low-Profile Radial Windows on a Cell
- Order gas or cryogens (Internal access only)
- Make a combination heater/precision thermometer
- Handle a vacuum leak in a cold dewar
- Spec an O-Ring Groove
- Store Methanol (for cleaning optics)
- Dispose of empty hazardous waste containers
- Make razor-edge light baffles
- Wire a Detoronics Connector - Doyle group standard wiring for a hermetically sealed, size 12 shell, 10-pin Detoronics connector for 4-point diode thermometer temperature measurement.
- How To Recharge Helium In A Cryomech Pulse Tube System
- How To Use the Wiki
- Solve the Puzzle-box
- Ship equipment internationally
- Silence a Lifeline II Oxygen Sensor Alarm
- Internal:Upgrade a Rigol Scope