Welcome to the Doyle Group Wiki!
We in the Doyle Group perform experiments with cold atoms and molecules using buffer-gas cooling. This method of cooling works by allowing the desired species of atom or molecule to have collisions with a cold, inert gas. Some information about our specific experiments can be found below.
The Doyle Group
- Laser Cooling Atoms and Molecules
- ThO Electron EDM
- Optical Loading of Magnetic Traps
- Mixture Analysis
- Retired Experiments
- Lab Resources - Main lab resource page
- Selected resources:
- Doyle Group eLibrary - Password Protected
- Computer Help - Such as how to set up a new computer, add printers, and where to find software
- Vendor List
- OMAX - Waterjet notes
- Lab Internal Wiki
- How To Use the Wiki